Tips and Tricks For Organizing Your Caseload
Joey Chapman, an Education Specialist at the Diagnostic Center North, invites educators to join a virtual 90-minute training dedicated to sharing various organizational strategies that help special education teachers manage their caseloads.
- Organize their assessment calendar
- Create a shared team planning document for all IEP meetings
- Create their own "IEP At A Glance"
- Create Small Groups
Tuesday, August 23, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
About the Trainer:
Joey Chapman holds both a general education and mild/moderate teaching credential and a Master's degree in Education. Joey was a general education teacher for 5 years, a special education resource teacher for 7 years, and she has been at the Diagnostic Center for the past 3 years as an Education Specialist. She has expertise in working with students ages 3-21 with a wide variety of special needs. Joey is excited about sharing her strategies for reading, math and writing intervention with teachers throughout Northern California.
- Overview of DCN Services
- Assessment Referral Process
- Professional Development Training Catalog
- Request a Training
- Training Calendar
- Dyslexia Training Series (PDF)
- Employment Opportunities
- Positive Environments, Network of Trainers (PENT)
- COVID-19 Notice
- California Department of Education