Ask-A-Specialist LIVE! (AASL) is a panel discussion with DCN team members. The goal is to answer your questions about the designated topic and provide specific strategies & information to assist your work in the field.
Please come with questions or scenarios and be ready to engage in conversations with our specialists!
If you would like to suggest a topic or submit a question in advance, please email email@example.com
For questions,be sure to:
- include the Date and Topic in the Subject Area
- leave out any identifying student information (e.g. Name, date of birth, gender, etc.)
We will do our best to prioritize the questions submitted or contact you afterwards if needed.
|Dates: (3:30p - 4:30p)||Topics|
|1/17/23 (Tuesday)||ADHD, Autism, and Anxiety: Assessment and Supports|
|4/19/23||Gestalt Language Processing and Natural Language Acquisition|
- Overview of DCN Services
- Assessment Referral Process
- Professional Development Training Brochure
- Request a Training
- Training Calendar
- Dyslexia Training Series (PDF)
- Employment Opportunities
- Positive Environments, Network of Trainers (PENT)
- COVID-19 Notice
- California Department of Education