Tips and Tricks on How to Organize Your Caseload
Being a new teacher can be very overwhelming and one of the best ways to decrease that stress is to stay organized! There is not a class in graduate school that teaches you all of these tricks to help make your first few years of teaching run as smooth as possible. In this training you will learn helpful beginning of the year tips and tricks that can make your life in the classroom so much easier!
- New teachers participating in induction programs
- Resource teachers
- Learn strategies to organize your assessment calendar for the entire school year.
- Create a shared team planning document for all individual education plan (IEP) meetings.
- Create your own "IEP At-A-Glance" separate from the one provided on the Special Education Information System (SEIS).
- Learn various ways to create student groups that you pull throughout the week.
- Learn strategies on how to connect with the general education teachers and help them become aware of their students' needs, accommodations, and modifications that will take place in all classroom settings.
Joey Chapman, M.Ed., Education Specialist
Wednesday, August 16, 2023 from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM