Math Engagement Strategies
Learn how to create engaging and meaningful math strategies that are directly linked to the student's formal and/or informal assessment scores.
- Learn how to teach math foundational skills
- Link assessment scores to academic planning
- Learn math engagement strategies
- Become familiar with resources to use in the classroom
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education Teachers
Thursday, January 26th, 2023, From 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Math Engagement Strategies Zoom Registration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
About the Trainer
Joey Chapman holds both a general education and mild/moderate teaching credential and a Master's degree in Education. Joey was a general education teacher for 5 years, a special education resource teacher for 7 years, and she has been at the Diagnostic Center for the past 4 years as an Education Specialist. She has expertise in working with students ages 3-21 with a wide variety of special needs. Joey is excited about sharing her strategies for reading, math and writing intervention with teachers throughout Northern California.