Behavior Supports in the Classroom
How to implement reinforcement strategies.
This training will discuss how to identify, understand and intervene with individual student problem behaviors within the classroom. Through examples and case studies the steps of creating a classroom environment rich in positive behavior supports will be outlined and discussed. Evidence-based positive behavior intervention strategies will be covered that address how to support the vast array of problem behaviors that students may engage in, across all classroom settings.
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education teachers supporting students with behavior needs
- Increase understanding of why students engage in problem behavior
- Be provided with specific explanations of how to implement positive behavior strategies within the classroom environment from the Prevent, Teach, Reinforce model
- Create an action plan for how to enhance classroom positive behavior supports
Monday, May 8, 2023, from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Tara Zomouse, M.Ed., NCED, BCBA, Education Specialist
- Natalie Corona, M.S., School Psychologist