Consultation Assessments - Covid 19
Due to the global pandemic of Covid-19, the Diagnostic Center of Northern California is currently not providing in-person testing at the center or in the field. We are, however, accepting referral applications and providing services based on a consultation assessment model. All referral applications and requests for assessment are evaluated on a case by case basis and any services rendered by the Diagnostic Center of Northern California are individually designed to address referral questions and concerns.
Consultation Assessments may consist of:
- Virtual School Observations
- School & Home Interviews
- Review of School & Medical Records
- School & Home Rating Scales
- Consultation Assessment Report (abbreviated report)
- Consultation Conference/ follow up with school team and family
Please contact us with any questions you may have and to discuss possible referrals.